We are SO excited to announce our first TMC Hosted Breakfast in Battersea, London.
A brand new collaboration and date for our TMC Breakfast Club at The Farmer’s Mistress Battersea hosted by the wonderful Jennifer Coffey.
Introducing Jennifer, our Irish mama who has lived in SW London for over 10 years. Currently enjoying maternity leave from her ‘Head of Partnership Development’ role at Save the Children. Mum to 7 month old dream-boat, Finn and wife to Digital Engineer by day and wanna be rock star by night!! They are an international family and she knows exactly what it’s like being far from family so she slots in well to our team.
THE MUM CLUB BREAKFAST CLUB, BATTERSEA, LONDON
WEDNESDAY 14TH NOVEMBER
THE FARMER’S MISTRESS
300 Battersea Park Rd,
Ticket’s include Breakfast, One hot drink & an extra special TMC goodie bag filled with joy!
1. Coconut Porridge Bowl (either - naked with maple and cinnamon or caramelised banana, almond butter and berry compote or braeburn apple, toasted pecans and maple syrup)
2. FM Breakfast Granola with coconut yoghurt
3. Nutty Toast - Sourdough toast, almond butter, banana, maple, cacao nibs, cinnamon
4. Double dippy Eggs - Two arlington white soft boiled eggs with golden yolks, toast soldiers, whipped marmite butter
5. Smashing Avo - Charcoal sourdough, smashed avo, roasted seeds and olive oil
*All served with choice of any tea or coffee
This event is designed for like minded mums or mums-to-be, to come together to eat some delicious healthy food whilst getting to speak to other adults yey!!!! Babes in arms are welcome but please keep in mind there is limited space for buggies in the cafe. If you want to come without babies that is more than ok, some mums use our breakfast clubs as a morning off! It is up to you!!